Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Links and Loves, 1st edition


Things I'm loving lately.  Disclaimer:  Some links are affiliates, which means if you click on them, or make purchases through them, I get credit at NO extra cost to you.  All opinions are 100% my own.

My Erin Condren life planner.  The only problem I have is that my purse isn't big enough to hold it.  Guess I'll just have to find a new purse :)

This Fossil Explorer Flap purse, in yellow.  It just makes me happy.  It's also just big enough to hold that awesome life planner :)

This Scarfand infinity scarf in red.  I don't typically 'do' scarves, but I'm loving the lightweight fabric of this one!

My Amazon Prime membership.  Each month I get 2 free books-- one pre-release and one borrowed from the Amazon Lending Library.  The girls are loving the instant streaming videos, and it's much cheaper overall than Netflix.  I've also put the free 2-day shipping to good use!

This Ulta lip crayon in American Girl.  It's a very neutral color I am such a lipstick/lip gloss addict, but right now this is definitely my favorite!
ULTA
American Girl
Project Life Kraft edition. I'm loving the matching album, so it's next on my list of purchases. You can use these page protectors if you are doing the print version, and it's so easy to print your pictures and just slide them in the slips. If you need more project life info, check out Becky Higgins blog.  She has lots of daily inspiration.  Or you can see my posts here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment