Friday, April 11, 2014

Project Life, Take 2

I started Project Life last year and was very passionate about it for the first 15(ish) weeks.  I'm hesitant to even share this post, because I may fail, again.  If you're not failing, you're not trying, right?  I'm going to try really hard to finish this time.  I LOVE digital scrapbooking--it is a creative outlet that never fails to de-stress me.  And I LOVE having scrapbooks that my kids can enjoy.  So this week, I sat down and did the last few weeks layouts.

This time, I'm limiting myself.  One of the major issues I ran into last year was having too many options.  This year, I purchased the Kraft edition core kit (you can purchase it through the link in the sidebar).  I plan to use ONLY this kit, to make things a little more simple for me.

Week 13:  March 22-30

Journaling at top right reads: We started our week at Epcot (Disney).  Our original plans didn’t include a stop at Disney, but thanks to a friend of Aunt Mal’s, we got a major discount and were able to stop in to see Anna and Elsa.  For the record, it was worth every minute that we waited in line! On Tuesday, we went to Universal Studios.  Wednesday morning we made a second trip to Islands of Adventure and ended the day at the outlets before heading home on Thursday.  Friday was a big girls trip to the movies to see The Single Mom’s Club, Saturday was a laundry/chore day, and Sunday was BAPTISM day!

Journaling at top right is this blog post from March 30th.


Week 14:  March 31-April 6

Bottom right journaling reads: What a GREAT week we’ve had!  We played outside almost every day, enjoying the gorgeous weather.  Chalk art was made.  Bicycles were crashed.  Ice cream was eaten from teeny-tiny cones.  Spelling tests were aced.  Cursive handwriting was practiced.  Somewhere in the midst of all this, Justin tackled a home improvement project--our TV.  Then, to top it all off, we went to the CIRCUS.  It was a whole-family adventure and we had a blast just being together.

Keep my accountable, ya'll.  I have a few (12) weeks to catch up on, in addition to staying current, but I think I can do it.  Fingers crossed :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNER, WINNER!

And the winner of the $25 Erin Condren giveaway is Celeste Weller.  Celeste, send me your email so I can forward that on over to the guys at Erin Condren and get your code.  Congratulations!!

If you haven't signed up for Erin Condren emails through THIS LINK, do that now.  Email subscribers get all sorts of amazing discounts!


1 comment: