Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lately

How about that photo bomber in the back?  Hey Pops :)
  • I've been walking around with my hand under my belly a lot lately.  It helps with the pull from pregnancy, but mostly it's just habit.  Libby will randomly walk up and put her hands under my belly, saying "I'll hold him for a minute, Mama."  Just precious. (PS:  This photo was very "in-the-moment", thus Libby's silly face!)
  • Kyndall has been working on a seed project for school.  Nothing fancy, just a painted egg carton with seeds in each crate.  While I was content just to slap something together and call it finished, she was not.  I heard "But this is a TEST grade!" and "It has to be PRETTY!" a million times.  She definitely gets this part of her personality from her daddy. :)
  • "Project:  Get House Ready For Baby" is in full swing.  The girls room has been painted turquoise, the nursery has been painted gray, the kids bathroom is gray.  The hallway is gray.  My bathroom is gray.  The living room/kitchen/dining room area is a combination of new gray and old gold, where they have started painting but not finished.  My house is a construction zone right now and I am completely (and oddly) ok with that.
  • I am in the process of hair therapy.  After years of highlights, my hair is FRIED.  This summer, my hair stylist and I started an "intense session of hair therapy."  I am definitely a blonde-haired girl at heart, but for the past several months, I've had dark hair.  Last week, I was finally able to get some highlights back in and I'm beginning to feel like my true self again!
  • Libby is learning her homecoming dance at cheer practice.  She practices at home constantly. Con-Stant-Ly!  It is set to 8-counts, so all I hear is "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8."  Even while brushing her teeth.
  • Kyndall is running for Vice President of our school's student council.  She has to give a speech, and design four posters.  Her "Frozen" poster was my favorite....
And that, along with a ton of time at the ball field. is what we have been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment