Thursday, June 5, 2014

Our Summer Manifesto

For the past several years, we have created a Summer Manifesto.  A list of things we want to do over the summer break. (You can find 2012's here.  Apparently, I never posted 2013's.)  We've been pretty successful getting these things accomplished in the past, and I have super high hopes for this summer.  It also helps give a sense of purpose to our summer, instead of just spending every day mindlessly at the pool.

The girls and I sat down and made a list of things we wanted to do this summer.  It played out like this:

These are the definite things we want to make sure to schedule in our summer.  Of course, I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open for other fun activities along the way.  

I also really love the idea of creating a Summer Manifesto photo album, much like this one.  Just photos and words.

What's on your summer list?  What do you hope to do?  To create?  To experience?


No comments:

Post a Comment